Monday, April 27, 2009

Still Waiting

I'd like to say that I have been outside putting in the garden; however, I'm still waiting for the weather to warm up. This is really unseasonal weather we are having.
Still getting artic outflows here.
Went to Kamloops on Saturday and even down there everything is behind at least 3 weeks.
The horses are probably wondering where the green grass is. Usually by this time of year they are in the pasture eating lovely fresh greens.
Somehow I hurt my knee and am now limping around. May go to see the saw-bones if it doesn't get better soon.
We haven't started any major building projects yet. We are hoping we can cut some log siding for our cabin this year. I love log homes and putting up the siding will transform the look of our home.
Namaste,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
I wold love to hear from you!
Let me know what you think about the way we live.